Front Desk Agent
Cold Shot is an affordable bus and freight service that has been in Alberta since 2005. Based in Edmonton, we are now Alberta’s largest and fastest growing bus and freight service company.
Position: Front Desk Agent
- Opening warehouse doors at 6:30am.
- Making sure the waiting area is clean and the garbage bins are empty
- Work with the freight team and make sure the freight is at the right location and help with loading/unloading
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner
- Checking the temperature and making sure there is an entry of each person arriving.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts
- Anticipating and addressing guest’s needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.
- Assisting guests with disabilities
- Assisting the reservation manager with taking reservation
- Issuing bus tickets and taking online orders
- Collaborating and commuting with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction
- Complying with company procedures and safety policy
- Performing duties on daily checklist
- Contact customer if freight is ready for pickup
- Create shipments and complete orders
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Maintain a clean and tidy workspace at all times
- Notify management of any serious issues that you cannot resolve
- High school diploma or suitable equivalent
- 1-2 years of front desk experience is necessary
- Previous employment in the transport industry will be considered an asset
- Being able to lift and move up to 75lbs over short distance. (10-15 mts)
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team player
- Being able to stand for long periods.
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to maintain calm, polite, and patient in stressful situations
- Ability to connect with guests and consistently give them a positive customer experience
- Extended health and dental benefits after 90 days probationary period is over
- We support for open work permit/Permanent Residency
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract