Health, Safety & Environmental Policy Statement
The safety of all personnel and protection of the environment are integral parts of the business operations and Management is committed to ensuring Cold Shot will operate in a manner that minimizes adverse effects to the environment and protects the health and safety of its workers, contractors and the public.
In support of this policy, Cold Shot will:
- Ensure that practical safety, health and environmental programs are in place for all workers and contractors;
- Monitor activities to ensure operations are conducted in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, industry standards and Company policies;
- Maintain documented emergency response procedures that allow personnel to respond promptly and effectively to all emergencies;
- Maintain training and mentoring programs that ensure workers receive appropriate training, relative to their job functions;
- Consider prior safety performance when selecting contractors, suppliers or other external services;
- Report, identify and investigate promptly all hazards, incidents and environmental concerns;
Management, Supervisors and all Workers are responsible for maintaining the Corporate Safety and Environmental System. It is the responsibility of all personnel working under our direction to be familiar with the contents of the Corporate Safety System and to comply with the regulations, rules, policies and procedures therein.
The Safety & Maintenance Program also applies to all employees authorized to operate NSC vehicles.