Cold Shot is looking for an administrative assistant for its corporate office in Downtown, Edmonton. The nature of work is fast-paced so requirements include someone who is quick on their feet and can multitask. Priority will be given to someone who has previous Administrative experience/qualifications.
Please find below a list of tasks you will be required to do on a daily basis.
Requirements and scope of work:
- Needs to have the entire knowledge of the company, its history and current status.
- Managing all the files in the office and making sure everything is up-to-date.
- Taking phone calls and directing them to the right employees (sometimes taking orders).
- Processing in-store and on the phone orders for freight.
- Applying for city permits and renewing older permits.
- Checking daily for RFP’s suitable for our needs through APC (complete RFP’s when available), makes sure all the business licenses are up to date/yearly manage and pay on time for all the cities/towns we travel through.
- Managing insurance and getting quotes on required courses and programs.
- Manage all company accounts and make sure every document is up to date.
- Assist the accounting team with accounts payable.
- Receive and send out cheques.
- Maintain spreadsheets and documents related to customers and services.
- Open all mail, manage accounts activity and organize office meetings.
- Manage and monitor OH&S meetings every month.
- Assist the employees in the office with day to day work.
Salary and Insights:
- $16-18 per hour
- Health Benefits (after probationary period)
- Vacation Pay