Cold Shot is an affordable bus and freight service that has been in Alberta since 2005. Based in Edmonton, we are now Alberta’s largest and fastest growing bus and freight service company.
Position: Sales Representative
Location: Edmonton and Calgary
Pay: competitive pay in accordance with the current market
- Promote and sell services using to existing and prospective clients.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with team members and clients.
- Reach out to new clients through cold calling and in-person sales calls.
- Expedite the resolution of client issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve sales targets and maintain deadlines.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the potential of your territory, track sales and generate status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep detailed files of your leads, clients, and any crucial information.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Adapt your sales pitch based on the ever-changing market.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing Sales reports
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with deadlines
- Must have complete knowledge of Cold Shot and the services provided
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Extended health and dental benefits after 90 days probationary period is over
- We support for open work permit/Permanent Residency
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract